This is an innovative ventilation system. Optimising the bioecontamination agent distribution, it helps to reduce the cycle duration and to simplify the validated cycle repeatability also in rooms with complex geometric layout.
The system consists of a central unit that can be equipped with satelite units to empower the distribution activity to meet also the most complex biodecontamination requirements.
In addition to the advantages offered by traditional distribution system, Turboflow helps the operator to streamline the validated cycle repeatability thanks to:
- A sinle device to move, set up and use to cover volumes up to 650 m³
- Flow angle specially designed to cover any geometric layout
- Compact and wheeled central unit, easy to move and to store after use.
- Satelite units and power cables housed inside the central unit simplify transport and reduce required storage space.
- It is simple and straightforward to position BioReset TURBOFLOW in the area to be treated.
- Reduced cycle set-up time.
- Made in ABS and AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Compatible with any V-PHP generator.
- Faster and wider distribution of the decontamination agent optimizes the overall cycle duration.